Our Annual General Meeting is coming up on Sunday, September 24, 2023. It will be held in Calgary at the Village Brewery and online, 4pm – 7pm MT.
Join us for:
- The GDTA’s 2022-2023 annual report
- Guest Speaker, Jessie Fiddler-Kiss, a very accomplished member of the Métis Nation of Alberta
- Voting on new Board Members (GDTA members only)
- A vote on an amendment to the GDTA Bylaws (GDTA members only)
- Socializing and an overall enjoyable good time
Cost is free for GDTA members and $10 for non-members. Zoom link will be provided closer to the event date.
Get tickets here.