This year we will finishing the Jackpine River Valley trail clearing that was started last year. This trip is full but contact us if you are interested in being put on the waiting list or are interested in our other trips. Come join us in the mountains, build trail, sleep under the stars and be inspired!
- DATES: August 14 to 20, 2022
- SIZE: 10 people
- CAMP SET-UP: Group trail campsites. Volunteers must bring all personal camping equipment.
- FOOD: Volunteers will bring & cook their own food.
- REQUIREMENTS: Trail building experience is not required, but volunteers should have experience backcountry camping and hiking with full packs.
- The GDTA will not be organizing carpooling this year due to the pandemic so volunteers will have to arrange their own rides to the trailhead.
- The GDTA will provide all trail maintenance tools, training, and safety orientation for all trips. See our Volunteer Guide for more information.
- COST: Free for GDTA Members
Due to the ongoing COVD-19 pandemic, we have updated our COVID-19 Rapid Response Plan and Operating Procedures in accordance with government health guidelines. The health and safety of our volunteers are most important so before making your decision to volunteer, please review the document and let us know if you have any questions.