Partnering with Jasper Trails Alliance, we will continue restoration of Trapper Creek Trail towards Maligne Pass.
- DATES: August 10 and 11, 2019
- SIZE: 10 people
- CAMP SET-UP: Group campsite in Jasper National Park. Volunteers must bring all personal camping equipment.
- FOOD: Volunteers will bring & cook their own food.
- TRANSPORTATION: Carpooling will be organized by the GDTA, gas included.
- REQUIREMENTS: Trail building experience is not required, but volunteers should have some experience camping and hiking.
- COST: Free for GDTA Members.