This year we will be holding 5 trail building trips on the High Rock Trail (near Crowsnest Pass) in June and July, as we prepare to open the first new section of the GDT this summer! Contact us if you are interested in participating in one of our 2020 GDTA Trail Building & Maintenance Trips. Come join us in the mountains, build trail, sleep under the stars and be inspired!
- DATES: June 15 to 20, 2020
- COST: Free for GDTA Members.
- SIZE: 15 people
- BASIC CAMP SET-UP: Kitchen shelter, fire pit & latrine.
- FOOD: Volunteers will bring & cook their own food.
- REQUIREMENTS: Trail building experience is not required, but volunteers should have experience backcountry camping and hiking.
- The GDTA will organize carpooling (cost of gas included) and provide all trail maintenance tools, training, and safety orientation for all trips. See our Volunteer Guide for more information.