This year we will be holding 5 trail building trips on the High Rock Trail (near Crowsnest Pass) in June and July, as we prepare to open the first new section of the GDT this summer! Contact us if you are interested in participating in one of our 2020 GDTA Trail Building & Maintenance Trips. Come join us in the mountains, build trail, sleep under the stars and be inspired!
- DATES: July 9 to 14, 2020
- COST: $150 for GDTA Members
- SIZE: 20 people
- ENHANCED CAMP SET-UP: Camp kitchen (including stoves and BBQ), fire pit, solar shower & latrine.
- FOOD: All food is included, prepared by our head chef and a team of assistants (all volunteers take turns helping out in the kitchen).
- REQUIREMENTS: Trail building experience is not required, but volunteers should have experience backcountry camping and hiking.
- The GDTA will organize carpooling (cost of gas included) and provide all trail maintenance tools, training, and safety orientation for all trips. See our Volunteer Guide for more information.