- This event has passed.
TRIP #6 – Lost Creek, Hybrid Trip (Waiting List only)
July 22, 2020 - July 26, 2020Free
Our goal is to complete the work we started last year to move the GDT off the road and onto the restored Lost Creek Trail on the Original GDT. This trip is full but contact us if you are interested in being put on the waiting list.
- DATES: July 22 to 26, 2020
- COST: Free for GDTA Members
- SIZE: 10 people
- BASIC CAMP SET-UP: Kitchen shelter, fire pit & latrine.
- FOOD: Volunteers will bring & cook their own food.
- REQUIREMENTS: Trail building experience is not required, but volunteers should have experience backcountry camping and hiking.
- The GDTA will organize carpooling (cost of gas included) and provide all trail maintenance tools, training, and safety orientation for all trips. See our Volunteer Guide for more information.