We are a membership organization built by the support of people like you. By becoming a member of the Great Divide Trail Association, you are supporting the trail experience that you love and contributing to the completion and long-term preservation of the Great Divide Trail.
How do you become a member?
We offer three types of membership. Click on one of the links below:
- $30 Individual Annual Membership
- $50 Couple Annual Membership – For two people living at the same address.
- $70 Family Annual Membership – For two parents and any children under the age of 25, all living at the same address.
Your annual membership helps to protect and maintain the Great Divide Trail and also qualifies you to receive the following benefits:
- Electronic copies of the quarterly GDTA Pathfinder Newsletter
- Up to date information and trip‐planning resources for the Great Divide Trail
- Voting status at meetings of members of the GDTA
- Eligibility to serve on the GDTA Board of Directors
- Invitations to participate in volunteer trail projects
- Discounted fees for GDTA events
- 10% off Geartrade.ca
- 5% off Wild Mountain Eats
- 10% off Durston Gear
- 10% off Jasper Downtown Hostel, and free resupply package holding with stay
- 10% off Friends of Jasper National Park Gift Shop
- 15% off Country Encounters accommodation, and free resupply package holding with stay, in Coleman AB
- 10% off Mount Engadine Lodge and $5 discount on resupply package holding.
- $15 off Peter Lougheed Provincial Park resupply service
- 10% off Smartwool in Banff
- 10% off Wild Mountain in Jasper
- 5% off Flat Out Feasts
- 10% off Stoked Oats
With your support, we can preserve the Great Divide Trail and its wilderness experience for generations to come!
Looking to renew your membership?
You will receive a reminder email when your membership is about to expire but if you missed the reminder or want to renew early, simply click on the type of membership you would like to renew below, complete the online application and submit your payment.
If you have any questions about GDTA membership, contact us at email@example.com
Other ways to support the GDTA
Teadore is an all natural loose leaf tea company based out of Canmore, Alberta. In support of the GDTA, Teadore has created a naturally sweet berry tea made entirely from ingredients that grow along the Canadian Great Divide Trail. 20% of sales from this GDT tea is generously donated back to the GDTA.