We are a membership organization built by the support of people like you. By becoming a member of the Great Divide Trail Association, you are supporting the trail experience that you love and contributing to the completion and long-term preservation of the Great Divide Trail.
How do you become a member or renew your membership?
We offer four types of membership. Click on one of the links below (if you are a member, please ensure you are logged in to renew):
$50 ($25 per person; must register separately) Couple Annual Membership – For two people living at the same address
$100 Lifetime Membership – Individual membership with no expiration date
FREE Youth Annual Membership – For individuals under the age of 25
As a member of the GDTA you are entitled to benefits and discounts from our generous supporters
- 10% off Geartrade.ca
- 5% off Wild Mountain Eats
- 10% off Durston Gear
- 10% off Jasper Downtown Hostel, and free resupply package holding with stay
- 10% off Friends of Jasper National Park Gift Shop
- 15% off Country Encounters accommodation, and free resupply package holding with stay, in Coleman AB
- 10% off Mount Engadine Lodge and $5 discount on resupply package holding.
- $15 off Peter Lougheed Provincial Park resupply service
- 10% off Smartwool in Banff
- 10% off Wild Mountain in Jasper
- 5% off Flat Out Feasts
- 20% off Teadore Co + 20% of sales from GDT tea is generously donated back to the GDTA.
- 10% off the Calgary-Waterton Shuttle
- 10% off Robson Backcountry Adventures Blueberry resupply and shuttle
With your support, we can preserve the Great Divide Trail and its wilderness experience for generations to come!
If you have any questions about GDTA membership, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org