This edition of the Pathfinder Newsletter includes articles from our AGM, a walk through Section C of the GDT, a summary of the past summer’s maintenance trips and information on the book launch of Tales from the Great Divide. Enjoy!
- 2019 President’s Report: Another amazing year for the GDTA!
- Volunteer Appreciation: A big shout out to our 2019 Volunteer Recognition Award winners.
- Trail Building & Maintenance Trips: A roundup of this year’s trips.
- Tales from the Trail: Lynnie and Barb hit the trail again this summer… completing Section C – Field to Kananaskis.
- AGM Keynote Speaker: If you missed our AGM, read a short summary of Jenny Feick’s talk about the ‘original gang of six ‘ who surveyed the GDT route in 1974.
- Book Launch: A book about the history of the Great Divide Trail has been published and is now available for purchase.
- Trail Permit Reservations open in January so it’s not too early to start planning your 2020 GDT hike.
- Changes to our Board Membership: We say thank you to the retiring Board members and introduce the re-elected and new members.