With the arrival of the summer hiking season, the Great Divide Trail Association continues to consider what is best for the health and safety of the trail community that we serve. While pandemic recovery continues and the world slowly reopens, staying active in the outdoors is an excellent way to keep your body and mind healthy. This edition of the Pathfinder Newsletter includes information to help you safely plan and enjoy your summer on the GDT hiking and/or volunteering, donation opportunities, a book update, and GDT merchandise announcement. Enjoy!
- Trail Building & Maintenance Trips Update: Trail crew trip dates and other info for 2021. Come join the fun!
- Trail Conditions Update: Notices and links about current trail conditions.
- Thinking Outside the Donation Box: Ways to donate to the GDTA for a variety of situations.
- Preparing for the Great Divide Trail: Key details of the preparation experience for hiking the GDT.
- Ordering “Tales from the Great Divide”: How to order the 2nd Edition and Collectors Edition of the stories of GDT history.
- GDTA Spring 2021 Webinars: Recent webinars featuring featuring trip planning, safety, and gear experts.
If you have comments about the newsletter or would like to publish an article or event in a future newsletter, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org